Photographer.org Academic Scholarships
The Photographer.org Academic Scholarships are annual $1,000 scholarships to be used to help pay tuition and academic expenses to an accredited non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States.
Three (3) scholarships of $1,000 will be awarded each year.
- You must be a recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
- You must be able to provide proof of your identity if you are chosen as the winner. Qualified ID is a student id, driver’s license or passport.
To apply please complete the following:
- Write a short essay of at least 300 words describing your interest in photography.
- Include your Name, Address and Phone Number.
- Include the name of the school you are or will be attending along with the address and phone number to their financial aid office.
- Submit your entry at the form on the bottom of this page.
Winners Announcement and Award
- The deadline for submissions is March 1st of each year.
- The winners will be notified by email and announced on our website two months after the deadline on May 1st of each year.
- The scholarships will be paid in co-payable checks sent to the winners schools.
Title: Photographer.org Academic Scholarship
Deadline: March 1st of each year.
Award Date: May 1st of each year.
Amount: $1,000 USD (Dollars)
Frequency: Once a year.
Eligibility Requirement #1: Recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
Entry Requirements: Essay